Contest Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: The contest is open to members and past members only.
- Design: The logo must be original, creative, and reflect the spirit of the Greater Irvine Chamber's 45th anniversary.
- Branding Guidelines: The logo must adhere to the Greater Irvine Chamber's branding guidelines. Please review these guidelines thoroughly before starting your design.
- Format: Submit your logo design in a high-resolution in .JPG or .PNG format. The winner will be requested to provide .EPS or .AI open files.
- Color: The logo should include the Greater Irvine Chamber main colors listed below:
- Fonts: The fonts to be used are limited to Nexa and/or Oswald.
- Disclaimer: By submitting a design, you assure that it does not violate any copyrights and that you take full responsibility for any legal implications. You also grant the Chamber total freedom to use the logo however it fits their branding.
Please note that all submitted designs become the property of the Greater Irvine Chamber and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, promotional materials, digital platforms, and merchandise.