Greater Irvine Chamber members have access to services and resources to help them start or grow their business. All employees from member companies are eligible for participation.
Member Marketing Opportunities
Members are encouraged to:
- Market updates of products and services updates on their company directory profile page (access your member portal to upload information)
- Upload product and services marketing/promotions (whether a discount or not) to the hot deals page (access your member portal to upload information)
- Submit events to the community calendar
- Submit newsworthy articles (other than product/services promotion or events) for inclusion in our website news
- Advertise with the Chamber!
Further elevate your presence in the community:
- Sponsor events (whether in-person or virtual)
- Become a Leaders Circle member for additional exposure opportunities.
- Support Greater Irvine Chamber members by visiting the member directory and hot deals page to plan your purchases!
- Tag us in social posts and we’ll share your posts with our network:
- LI: Greater Irvine Chamber
- IG/Twitter/FB: @IrvineChamber
Unlock the benefits of Greater Irvine Chamber membership.
How the Greater Irvine Chamber Champions Your Success
Business Resources & Useful Links
Companies exporting goods internationally can conveniently access digital export documentation solutions for Certificates of Free Sale, Good Manufacturing Practices Certificates, and Certificates of Origin with built-in legalization and apostille options.
California Office of the Small Business Advocate
Discover details on grants and loans available for small businesses by visiting CA.gov.
The City of Irvine
Information about City codes, permits, licenses, and other resources can be found on the City of Irvine website.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce offers grants, loans, and programs to benefit small businesses.
The County of Orange
The County of Orange brings government agencies and services within easy reach of the business community.
SCORE Business Mentoring
SCORE offers free, ongoing expert advice on business planning, HR, and finance to small-business professionals.
The Workplace: a Podcast by CalChamber
Visit CalChamber for more podcasts featuring expert commentary on issues critical to employers & employees.
U.S. Small Business Administration
The SBA helps small businesses, providing counseling, capital, and contracting expertise to support entrepreneurs.
Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) provide counseling and training to small businesses including working with the SBA to develop and provide informational tools to support business start-ups and existing business expansion. The Orange County / Inland Empire District Office services three counties in southern California. We have offices in Santa Ana and Palm Desert. Learn More
The Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) program offers resources to veterans who are interested in starting or growing a small business. Learn More
about your business
So we can better serve you as you start or grow your business