The Greater Irvine Chamber Public Policy Council is a Chamber Board of Directors-appointed body of individuals representing a diverse cross-section of industry verticals. The Council reviews legislation and regulation to formulate positions in support, opposition, or neutrality on issues that affect the membership of the Chamber. The Council is responsible for culminating these positions in the Chamber’s public policy handbook, which contains a public policy platform adopted by the Chamber’s Board of Directors biennially. The Council also advises the Greater Irvine Chamber Board and professional staff on public policy for emergent issues.
Greater Irvine Chamber Public Policy Council roster:
- Council Chair - Kelley Lee, Government Relations Manager, SoCal Edison
- Christine Compton, Government Relations Officer/Deputy General Counsel at Irvine Ranch Water District
- Jill Dunn, SW Corporate Affairs Representative, Chevron
- Adriana Galdamez, Government Affairs Manager, Cox
- Steven LaMotte, Sr. Director, Government Relations, Irvine Company
- Alexis Leight, Government Relations Representative, Orange County Transit Authority
- Isaiah Leslie, CEO, Legal Court Reporting, Inc.
- Eric Morgan, Communications Director, FivePoint
- Kristen Pugh, Vice President, Advocacy & Government Relations, MemorialCare
- P. Alberto Sandoval, Director, Community & Government Relations, University of California, Irvine
- Clarissa Serpas, Public Affairs Manager, SoCalGas
- Heather Villareal, Government Affairs, Edwards Lifesciences
Government Affairs Committee
The Government Affairs Committee monitors legislation, environmental statutes, and political issues of concern that may impact the business environment in Irvine and neighboring cities. The committee works to provide a unified voice on issues and projects affecting businesses, members, and residents in greater Irvine.
Government Affairs bi-monthly meetings are open to Greater Irvine Chamber members and held on the first Thursday of the month at 8:00 AM.
The mission of the Ambassadors is to actively promote and represent the Greater Irvine Chamber in the business community. Ambassadors help orient new members with the Chamber benefits, serve in guidance roles at Greater Irvine Chamber events, and represent the Chamber in the community.
Ambassadors meet on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7:45 AM at the Greater Irvine Chamber.