Irvine Valley College Digital Media Art offers design services to Irvine Chamber of Commerce, small‐ medium size local businesses, non‐profit organizations, and educational institutions.
Intermediate to advanced level design students seek real‐life design challenges to solve in the classroom as part of their education. You as the receiver of these services, will have access to the design work of the entire class, and will be able to choose the design of your choice. The winning student gets compensated by you. The compensation amount is determined by the project.
Sample projects we can do for you are:
- Branding services such as identity design, business cards, letterheads, and other related products
- Page layout projects such as brochures, post cards, booklets
- Posters for events
- Patterns or designs for clothing items
- Any collateral design projects.
This list is not exhaustive. You have a specific project? Get in touch with us!
You will benefit from a
- wide range selection of creative work from well‐educated group of community college students who are guided by an industry professional.
- You can ask for modifications.
- You can be as involved as you want with the creative process.
- You can set up a paid or unpaid internship with the student designer of your choice, depending on the student’s availability.