Through its 40 Under 40 awards program, each year the Greater Irvine Chamber recognizes 40 next-generation business leaders and advocates making strides in their industries and the Orange County business community.
Meet the 2023 Greater Irvine Chamber 40 Under 40 honorees:
- Erin Arreola - Charitable Events Manager, In-N-Out
- Ashley Baribeault-Vlcan, MPA - Senior Director of Client Services, Working Wardrobes
- Sara Behmerwohld - Chief Operations Officer, Human Options
- Ryan Borda - E-Business Program Admin, Parker Aerospace
- Lance Britt II - Vice President, Goldman Sachs
- Maggie Castaneda-Scott - Director of Facilities & Support Services, City of Hope Orange County
- Brian Chang - Senior Wealth Advisor, Kayne Anderson Rudnick
- Karen Costello - Senior Principal, Planning, Design, & Development, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Erik Delgadillo - Director of Growth, SecLex
- Matthew Fonseca - Director of Ticket Sales & Service, Orange County Soccer Club
- Nycole Freer, CFP, BFA - Founder, Eden Financial
- Andy Gallardo - General Counsel & Chief Risk Officer, Genesis Bank
- Meghan Glaspy, Esq. - Managing Attorney, RMO LLP
- Komal Gulati Kumar - CEO & President, Komi Optical Inc.
- Ashley Harris, M.B.A. - Chief Financial Officer, Boys & Girls Club of Central Orange Coast
- Jonathan Howard - Operations Leader, Parker Aerospace
- Kelly Iwanabe Reynolds, MHA, FACHE - Executive Director, Hoag Urgent Cares Spine and Sports Medicine
- Marisa Jimenez - Vice President of Manufacturing, Terran Orbital
- Christopher Jin – President, Unite Health Share Ministries
- Amy Kang - Assistant Professor, Chapman University School of Pharmacy
- Tyler D. Kring, Esq. - Employment Attorney, Kring and Chung, LLP
- Tim Lineberger, J.D. - Senior Associate, Venture Strategic
- Carol Luong - Real Estate Partnerships, Google Fiber
- Yordanka Martin, CPA - Executive Director of Consumer Risk, Hyundai Capital America
- Natalie Matsumoto - Director of Marketing, Octane
- Matthew Noonan - Head of Finance, ASRV Sportswear
- Nika Pari Nour - Informatics Ph.D. Candidate, University of California, Irvine
- Abby Pal - Senior Transportation Planner, EPD Solutions, Inc.
- Sandy Prietto - Head of Global Marketing & Communications, Endologix
- Morgan Ratcliffe - Executive Director, Chief Communication Officer, Providence Health Plan
- Natalie Reider - Senior Vice President of Community Operations, Jamboree Housing
- Duane Rohrbacher, J.D., Ph.D. - Executive Director of Development, University of California, Irvine School of Education
- Roxanne Rothafel - Senior Director, Program Marketing, Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- Clarissa Serpas - Public Affairs Manager, Southern California Gas Company
- Monica Shukla Belmontes - Associate Dean, Curriculum, Assurance of Learning, and Competency-Based Education; Associate Professor, Business Administration, UMASS Global
- Stephanie L. Talavera, J.D. – Attorney, Jackson Tidus
- Andrew Walsh - Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Orange County, WFG National
- Christopher Whitaker, CFP, AIF - Sr. Financial Advisor, Sr. Financial Planner, Apriem Advisors
- Ahmed Zobi - Chief Executive Officer, Syntr Health Technologies
Northwood High School student Hannah Cho was selected as the 40 Under 40 Future Leader.
The 2023 Greater Irvine Chamber 40 Under 40 honorees were recognized on Sept. 21 at the Westin South Coast Plaza.
Antis Roofing & Waterproofing returned for the fifth year as the presenting sponsor of the 40 Under 40 event. Antis Founder & CEO Charles Antis and Greater Irvine Chamber Executive Vice President and Irvine Forward Foundation Executive Director Jessica Welch, IOM, ACE, presented awards to the honorees.
Top Orange County companies joining Antis Roofing & Waterproofing in presenting the 2023 Greater Irvine Chamber 40 Under 40 awards event are Champagne Reception Sponsor Unite Health Share Ministries, Future Leader Sponsor City of Hope Orange County, University Partner Chapman University, Corporate Sponsor Orange County Soccer Club, Business Sponsor Providence.
This year’s 40 Under 40 also hosts tables by Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Orange Coast, Concordia University Irvine, Corelogic, Cox Communications, Dorsey & Whitney LLP, FivePoint, Genesis Bank, Greater Newport Physicians, Hoag Health, Kaiser Permanente, Orange County Educational Arts Academy, Office of Supervisor Katrina Foley, Parker Aerospace, University California, Irvine, and WFG National Title Company.